Friday 6 July 2012

matt damon body and fashion pitures

Ideally Kaiser should be doing this post on the Birkenstock birkenstock boston top level of The Town since two of her men are in this film: The Hamm and Jeremy Renner. She graciously offered it to me, though, as my all-time recommended, He Damon, was there with his anticipating partner, Luciana. I get dibs when Damon is involved. Damon and Luciana were dolled up carefully in jeans and black t-shirts and both seemed charming. We do not know how far along Luciana is exactly with her 4th kid, but Damon advised People that she is in her last trimester and giggled that he’s been preventing strikes from her. He also said Luciana “looks amazing” and involved “she’s been anticipating usually for more than 50 % of the last five years and she is been nursing the other 50 % so I’ve definitely expected about as much as I can from my partner.”










Friday 6 July 2012 by Jhon Smith · 0